ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Dogs Attack

Between Hollywood, the music industry and sports we've had our share of people "found dead" or killed at celebrity homes. Usually the cause is guns or drugs.

Today Ving Rhames shakes it up.

A forty-year-old man who had been the dogs care-taker was found dead in the front yard of the Rhames home. It appears that he was mauled to death by four Mastiffs.

Mr. Rhames was not at home during the attack.

Strangely, when looking for a photo of Ving to post I found this old photo, it isn't a Mastiff but still kind of works.

4 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, August 03, 2007, Blogger evandebacle said...

wow

 
At 11:06 PM, August 03, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

Update:

"The victim of the dog attack at Ving Rhames' home could have had a heart attack, since none of the wounds on his arms and legs only appear to have been life threatening. They speculate that he was possibly running for his life after a confrontation with the dogs."

Don't know if that makes it any better. Even if he did die while being chased in the end the dogs still tried to eat him.

Okay, they said "bite" but I prefer eat, it's more dramatic.

 
At 9:56 PM, August 06, 2007, Blogger Zumiland said...

And, did you notice that one of the "accused" is an ENGLISH BULLDOG...there's no way a bully would kill a man!

 
At 10:04 PM, August 06, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

I did read that. So the question is, if someone died in your house and was left alone with Zumi would she take a bite? You know, just to see what it tasted like? Could you blame her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home