Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Upon Request
As Karen pointed out Owen really should see these photos. Classy isn't she?
Whoa, did she always look that way, or is it something that goes along with the skinny skanky look? Like when Madonna spontaneously acquired that gap in her teeth?
People say (and they are probably right) that she is doing a lot of drugs (cocaine) and drinking beyond belief. I think it is more that she has hit that addict level of "I don't care" with her body and performances. London bookies are taking bets on if she will cancel shows because so many have been canceled lately.
She is also a Cutter, she claimed she "fell into bushes" one time but her arms were covered in straight line cuts, on both arms.
It is pretty sad, she does have a good voice even if I am not a fan I can hear that but she has fallen hard and fast.
Also, she is British and although we don't want to say it, we all know the stereotype.
2 Comments:
Whoa, did she always look that way, or is it something that goes along with the skinny skanky look? Like when Madonna spontaneously acquired that gap in her teeth?
People say (and they are probably right) that she is doing a lot of drugs (cocaine) and drinking beyond belief. I think it is more that she has hit that addict level of "I don't care" with her body and performances. London bookies are taking bets on if she will cancel shows because so many have been canceled lately.
She is also a Cutter, she claimed she "fell into bushes" one time but her arms were covered in straight line cuts, on both arms.
It is pretty sad, she does have a good voice even if I am not a fan I can hear that but she has fallen hard and fast.
Also, she is British and although we don't want to say it, we all know the stereotype.
Post a Comment
<< Home