ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Great news for the 'hood

I walk by this location all the time, comforting. Like most crime in the city we will likely never know what happened or who did it.
A 29-year-old man was found fatally shot late Sunday night behind the wheel of a crashed car on the city's North Side, police said.

Officers responding about 11 p.m. to a report of the crash in the 2600 block of West Windsor Avenue found the victim dead inside his 1996 Pontiac Sunfire with several gunshot wounds to his head.

It appeared that the victim, whose identity was not immediately released, had run into a parked car just before police arrived.

Police said the motive in the shooting was unclear. No arrests had been made as of this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home