More Politics (sort of)
At the risk of giving Owen and Evandebacle a heart attack I have decided to comment more on politics.
Well, maybe not really politics, more like hollywood gossip that happens to involve a politically related family member.
Al Gore III and his recent arrest.
Gore was stopped for speeding and then was found to smell of marijuana and after a search marijuana, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall were all found. The pot was a small amount and he had no prescriptions for any of the pills.The part about this story that I think is awesome is that he was stopped for speeding because he was going 94 miles an hour (in a 55 zone), in a PRIUS!
I don't think anyone thought a Prius could go so fast. If nothing else this is great PR for Toyota.
At least he wasn't driving a Hummer, dad can at least be proud of that.

1 Comments:
He's way cuter than I expected. And he can drive a Prius that fast? Very impressive.
Post a Comment
<< Home