ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Stuffed Animals Rock

If I had a band I hope they would also be made up of stuffed animals that have come to life to rock with me. With giant bunnies shaking my hand while I curtsy and giant pandas hugging me and giant...what ever that other thing is, it kind of looks like a beaver but with out the tail or maybe a nutria but again with out the tail.

3 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, June 10, 2007, Blogger Owen said...

Whaddyou suppose the bunny did to merit that eyepatch?

 
At 7:57 PM, June 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DJ Format is way more awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkjTM4AfYdU

skc.

 
At 3:20 PM, June 13, 2007, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

That bunny has some pretty wicked-good accuracy on guitar for a stuffed animal!

I really do think that is a tailless nutria.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home