Bunny commercials are all the rage.
I’ve posted several other commercials that have rabbits in them so it will come as no surprise that I am posting this one.
This one really cracks me up. Mostly because Jamie McMurray says “get me a bunny” and they discuss the difference between real magic and slight of hand.
Despite the fact that I hate the way Kasey Kahne pulls the rabbit out by it’s scruff and that the poor thing looks scared to death while Jamie is holding it, I still laugh.
I fully realize that this isn’t really that funny and probably falls into the “you had to be there” category but it keeps making me giggle. I'd call it private joke kind of humor, but I don't think you can have a private joke with yourself and no one else was with me when I saw this the first time, or the second or the nine more times I've now watched it on the web.
I also know that unless you watch NASCAR you will probably never see this commercial on TV. There are a lot of commercials that only play during NASCAR races, which is a shame because there are quite a few Nextel ones that are really funny, even if you don’t know the drivers.
Anyway…now I present the bunny commercial.

1 Comments:
That made me laugh out loud. Definitely worth watching Nascar for.
AMY
Post a Comment
<< Home