ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Like an episode of Cops

You know, I don’t really care about Britney, Paris or Lindsay or Anna Nicole for that matter but this is just too sad not to comment on today.

So last night (5.30 am on Saturday actually) Lindsay Lohan ran her car up on a curb and hit a tree. Not shockingly it is suspected that she was under the influence of alcohol and the police found a “usable” amount of substance that is suspected to be cocaine.

The really sad part is the video (on TV and the internet) clearly shows her running away. I am not kidding, it is like a bad episode of Cops. As if she thinks no one will notice and she can get away, never mind that the car is still on the grass against a tree.

Anyway, she ran away to check into a hospital (no doubt after a call to mom or a publicist) for her “injuries”. While there the cops tracked her down and arrested her at the hospital.

Looks like she and Paris might want to try and work out a cellmate deal to keep each other company.

Such a shame, she was so cute in those early movies.

Between flashing her lady parts (tops and bottoms) left and right and either being drunk or hopped-up on goof-balls all the time I don't think she can come back from this. Sure, she might still be as "popular", like Paris but no one will talk about her "talent" with out chuckling. Not to mention how hard it will be to get a real movie deal, the insurance alone will break the bank on most films. She should have a chat with Robert Downey Jr., or Drew Barrymore. Although I think Drew was only spared because she did this twenty years ago when there was far let press.

Anyway, here is only of my favorite photos of Lindsay looking like she was tricked into doing amateur porn by a bunch of frat boys and in a Vegas hotel. Nothing but class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home