ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More on wrestler murder/suicide

As more news filters down we have learned that some of the text messages seem to have been sent to draw people to the house to find the bodies, there was no note and steroids were found along with other drugs. I still doubt they can prove 100% that the 'roids and 'roids alone caused the violence but I'm sure they didn't help (although WWE says he tested negative in April).

Anyway, the part that I am now very very upset about is that they found "old" needle marks on the son. The son was SEVEN years old! Reports are that "the parents considered him undersized and had given him growth hormones" and that based on what they saw/knew now authorities said "The boy was very small, even dwarfed".

So I look for a photo and could only find this one which is clearly a cut and paste but I have to say if this is his son he does seem to have many facial characteristics of dwarfism or other similar conditions.


Which leads me back to my main concern. Did they torture this poor young boy with growth hormones, and god knows what else for months or years before his tragic death and was his condition even remotely involved with why his father took his life???

I know we will never know for sure and some times I do believe there is no answer for crazy shit that happens but I can't help but feel even more sorry (is that possible?) for this poor little boy and what physical and mental torture it must be to have your parents suggest that there is something wrong with you and that if you take these shots it might fix you (and maybe we will love you more?)...but what if the drugs don't do anything to change your condition significantly but cause you to be at a much higher risk for many other health problems? Did anyone think of that?

I know I'm jumping the gun a bit here and filling in a lot of blanks but I have a gut feeling I am on the right track.

It is clear the wife knew what was happening to herself and they believe she was first, I just hope the boy truly was asleep and had no knowledge that his mother was just brutally killed by his father and that he was next. I also hope that he never thought he was wrong or broken just because he was "undersized" and that he slipped away without waking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home