Seriously?
Seriously Brooke Hogan? Seriously?
Did you really think this one through? Those are really a one time wear and just not practicle. The way they are cut they will never make it through a wash cycle. No matter, I'm sure you caught that weird strappy piece on something on your way back to the dressing room and ripped it anyway. If you wanted chaps you should have just bought chaps (in fact I bet your dad has some you could borrow). This is like some drunken attempt to one up Samantha Fox and let's face it, it doesn't take much to one up Sam today. She started as a "page three girl" or "glamour girl", which just means she was topless a lot in the UK. Sure it got her some popularity for a couple years and even a record deal, but how is that working for her now? Not well Brooke, not well at all. I just hope she invested well and got her money back from her creepy dad.
Think about it Brooke, really think about it.
Love Always,
Butternugget
xox
P.S. Now that I look again they are more like slightly attached leg warmers, and frankly Brooke, I would choose leg warmers in most situations (over chaps) but since you have a vest on I guess I would still go with chaps. So go get yourself some proper chaps.

3 Comments:
Sure, you say she was topless a lot in the UK, but where are the links to prove it? Also, who the hell is Brooke Hogan?
Brooke is the daughter of Hulk Hogan, the wrestler. Sadly she does resemble him which isn't really a good thing for a young lady with showbiz dreams. If she does find a career in singing it will be because of her dad's connections and money and for no other reason, because the poor thing is not a talented singer/performer.
As for the topless photos...I know you can google and don't buy that you already haven't. Unless of course you are a work right now then I suppose you just haven't yet.
One of the most difficult aspect about this modern world is keeping up with all the things you want to do. That's why, ever day, you end up with a long to-do list full of things like "Google topless photos of Hulk Hogan's daughter." There just not enough time in the day for it all!
Post a Comment
<< Home