ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Think these are real?

Hi! I'm Jodie Sweetin, you may recall me from such shows as Full House and....well, okay, just Full House.

Anyway, I'm totally ready to be an adult actress with lots of deep adult topics.

I know when you first saw me I was a perfect little button nosed princess (way cuter than those damn Olsen twins). My sweet baby voice was awesome, so cute you couldn't resist me! I could also act circles around them those twins, that annoying Cameron girl AND Dave Coulier. God! I have no idea why the Olsens get so much attention. Whatever. Anyway, like I said, I am totally grown up now.

Then I got to my pre-teen years and I was a little tomboy-ish, hell, it was the early 90's grunge was in and I rolled with the times. I had a bad couple of years a few years back where I sort of got addicted to Meth, but it wasnt' for very long and I got clean and now I don't touch the stuff. But don't worry, I'm not like that Lohan girl or anything. I'm totally clean and married, did I say that? I'm so adult.

Like I said, I am back, and I've been working out, and getting make-overs and I am totally ready for some adult rolls so if you've got a script let me know, I am totally ready. Maybe something on Lifetime, about a young woman lead astray by a bad boy and drug habit, I could so work that and be super believable and I look totally awesome and totally adult.

Wouldn't you agree?

P.S. I will consider parts with nudity and if the nudity is totally necessary for the scene and character I can totally do it.

4 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, July 05, 2007, Blogger Owen said...

Nothing like a good cleavage chaser after those political posts. Wait, did I say "good?"

 
At 1:30 PM, July 06, 2007, Blogger Fujisan said...

What's great is that those pics were taken at the Pink Taco restaurant opening party in L.A.

Have you seen these pics of her?

http://www.pitt.edu/~ppc/jpeg/Sweetin2.jpg
http://img39.echo.cx/img39/8785/fullhouse2bb.jpg

 
At 8:23 PM, July 06, 2007, Blogger AMY said...

All the Full House girls look weird. I don't know if Jodi looks better wearing a bra as a shirt or not wearing a bra at all. It's a tough call.

 
At 8:37 PM, July 09, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

Fujisan,

Yes, I had seen those photos, which seem to support (no pun intended) that she seems to have had quite the growth spurt, up top that is.

I guess a girls gotta do what a girls gotta due, in Hollywood.

The part about wearing a bra for a shirt is pretty funny because it isn't like we wouldn't have noticed those things if she had been wearing a real shirt under that little jacket. I don't think anyone can miss them now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home