Valentino Hype
I've never been a big fan of Valentino, he's a bit to fluffy for me (his dresses that is) and a little too...boring.
Anyway, he is retiring apparently and was also honored recently at some gala. So there has been an onslaught of women in Valentio on the red carpet photos lately.
FYI-the red dress is Valentino's thing.
Anyway...if a dress was widely panned and deemed fit enough for most "worst dressed" pages why would you choose to wear it only a couple years later. I guess maybe you think that the poor woman who wore it before you didn't do it justice?
Nothing changed Claudia Schiffer, it is still a bad dress and no more flattering on you then it was on Sela Ward (above Sela in 2005 at the Golden Globes, below Claudia at Valentino gala).
P.S. I would think a fancy model would also have posture that was a little less slouchy, but then again it makes me feel better for being the queen of slouch.

2 Comments:
Okay, off the subject, but Sela Ward has got to be one of the most unattractive "attractive" actresses around. She's right up there with Jeanne Tripplehorn, who probably takes #1
I think it is the eyebrows. Or the general harshness or tight features that her face has taken on, which I suspect is either botox or surgery related.
Ditto for Ms. Tripplehorn.
Post a Comment
<< Home