ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No More Jane

Litteraly one week ago today I went on-line and got myself a subscription to Jane.

Today I read that August will be their last issue, the magazine and the on-line version will both be shut down.

I'm disappointed to hear that it is going out of print, but also wondering if I just lost my money.

5 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, July 10, 2007, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

You subscribe to Jane and it goes out of print. COINCIDENCE?????

 
At 11:16 AM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

What are you saying? Am I bad luck...oh man, I'm going to spend all day obsessing now (fingers tapping).

Thankfully it was only $12.

 
At 12:04 PM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Owen said...

Quick, subscribe to The Watchtower!

 
At 12:25 PM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

You so funny.

 
At 8:38 AM, July 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana Goldstein shares your disappointment:http://danagoldstein.typepad.com/dana_goldstein/2007/07/rip-jane.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home