Posh and Becks
My love for the British tabloid is well documented so it will be no surprise that I have fair knowledge of all things Posh and Becks. Despite no knowledge of Football (a.k.a. Soccer) and not being much of a fan of the Spice Girls (original or newly regenerated).
Truth be told if I had to pick a favorite Spice (which might happen before I am forced to walk a plank) Posh was and is my least favorite Spice. Well, actually Baby is pretty annoying, but I'll stick with Posh as my least favorite because in addition to annoying she was the worst singer, which is really saying something.
It started with the news that Posh had scored the most eligible bachelor in Europe and for months they were the "It" couple. Then Posh and Becks had the most ridiculous wedding (frankly I'm a little surprised they are still married) then a child, and another, and another, three now and although she speaks of a desire for a girl she has also been told (along with the other Spices) not to get pregnant until the reunion tour is over and done with. The kids, all boys ended up with silly names, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz. All this time David played for England and Real, Spain (they had to move! Shocking!) and then he wasn't captain anymore and then he left England after the bad season and then it was the end of an era.
During all this there were the affair rumors, the randy text messages (from Becks to other females), the failed solo career (as I mentioned she can't sing), the skeletal frame and all the fashion.

Anyway, Becks is now officially in America and playing for the LA Galaxy he and Posh are all over, they are on magazines, talk shows and anywhere and anything their agents can get their grubby hands on.
The funny thing is that now I don't care. Since they have crossed the pond (as they say) all the mystery, all the trashy glamour is gone for me.
This new photo shoot didn't help matters, it really creeps me out.

2 Comments:
She's got to be the most automoton-looking model/singer I've ever seen. She's gorgeous, but like in a way an android would be gorgeous if you built it that way and gave it only one expression...Him I could care less about. One word, Becks - Pele. Pele was better than you (and you're damned good, to be fair!) but he wasn't the media/money whore you are.
I agree, she is plastic for sure and as for Becks, he also lacks any personality when he speaks. So boring.
Post a Comment
<< Home