ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Screw rehab, just eat something.

I know everyone likes addressing the issue of Amy Winehouse apparent alcohol problems and how they seem to be effecting her reliability. She's turning into a regular Sinead O'Connor by canceling many shows with little notice (although Sinead's were never about being drunk).

My issue with her is that she is turning into a skeleton.

I know she wont admit to a drug or alcohol problem but can she at least admit that she is starving herself? This woman needs to eat a something.

Someone put a nice before/after shot together and I've pasted it below. Her old look was a bit "90210 Tori in the I'm going to meet Color Me Bad" phase, and she probably should have gone up one size in that dress, but this photo really shows how much weight she has lost.



























P.S. I've been trying to find a picture of Tori a.k.a Donna Martin in the outfit I recall but I can't find one. I'll update later if I find it. It is killing me I can't find one!

3 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, July 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just one more reason she scares the hell out of me.

 
At 5:06 AM, July 18, 2007, Blogger Owen said...

Dammit, up until now I've had no inkling of the existence of this Amy Winehouse. Now I'm afraid of her.

 
At 11:57 AM, July 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, ButterNugget... see if you can scrounge up the missing tooth picture for Owen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home