ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Dreamy

Everyone knows about my love and obsession for Carlos D. of Interpol and so it wont surprise you that over the last couple years I have collected many photos of him from the web. Although I have been less enamored with his new Colonel Sanders look I am still perusing the web for photos, especially since they are again touring and have a new album out (today by the way). I haven't copied many of the new photos by the way, I'm still not over the bad facial hair.

Anyway...it is rare I run across a photo I haven't seen somewhere (of the past tours and appearances). Yet, tonight I did and it is glorious. It is one of his older looks, not my absolute favorite, a little too much make-up, but still gothy, tailored and dark.

The icing on the cake is what he is holding...


I don't even know what could make this more perfect, well maybe if Morrissey and David Bowie were with him holding more bunnies, but aside from that not much.

7 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, July 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No Crispin Glover in this sordid scenario?

 
At 9:52 PM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

Something about Crispin and bunnies doesn't sound right to me, sort of scary actually.

 
At 10:39 PM, July 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He would probably prefer not to hold a bunny anyway...

 
At 10:46 PM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

Yes, I hate to stereotype, but he looked so comfortable with the giant rats in Willard that the only animal I can imagine him holding (in a loving way) is a big white rat.

 
At 10:56 PM, July 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is crispin glover. isn't it?

 
At 10:59 PM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

Six of one, half-dozen of the other...

 
At 9:46 AM, July 12, 2007, Blogger Fujisan said...

Lorraine, my density has bought me to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home