ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Just so you know

I was so hungry when I got home I wasn't concerned about what went with what but what could get on my plate the fastest.

I fried up a plantain, heated up some left-over coconut rice with peas and popped an ear of sweet corn in the microwave.

Maybe it is because I was so hungry but damn was my weird dinner good. The plantain and the corn were both so sweet and perfect I just wish I would have had more and the rice was still pretty good despite being a day old and refrigerated overnight.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, August 01, 2007, Blogger AMY said...

We had leftover governor's chicken and sweet plantains. Weird but yummy. i think anything's good when you are hungry.

 
At 10:05 AM, August 02, 2007, Blogger Owen said...

Good lord, it's been days! Haven't you eaten anything else?!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home