And so it ends
As planned I got my Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows at 12.10 am on Saturday morning. I managed to ready about 200 pages before I fell asleep with the lights on. I did have a couple social things I had to do Saturday night and Sunday morning so I didn't get home to finish until late Sunday afternoon. All in all I think it took about 15 hours for me to finish.
I wont give any spoilers, but if you would like to call me to discuss your thoughts (assuming you have finished it as well) feel free. I've already done one review/recap tonight.
I will say this, there were tears and more than once I proclaimed out loud (by myself) "what? no?!" or "oh my god!" and once "are you kidding me?".
Now...I am left to read several emails and over 300 RSS feed entries in my Google Reader. Other than Tammy Faye dying it doesn't look like I missed too much being off line for two days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home