ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Update on self control

I officially can't look at CNN, Chicago Tribune of the Sun until I get Harry Potter and finish reading it. All three have stories that mention "spoiler" and "tears" in the titles.

The Sun will be the hardest for me to stay away from, I love their special kind tabloid trash.

But, I can read the trashy gossip sites and today found this gem.

Poor Britney Spears, there is really no hope for her at this point. She is one step from becoming Nora Desmond at a very early age (remember? Carol Burnett)

She made an unscheduled stop at a beach and despite not having a swim suit she managed to enjoy the sun and sand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home