ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Vegansexuals

"Vegansexuals" is the name given to people who not only don't eat any meat or animal products, but also choose not to be sexually intimate with non-vegan partners.

Just so you know.

4 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, August 02, 2007, Blogger Fujisan said...

The horror! Think of all the weak, pasty offspring which will be killed when fed a diet of only soymilk and apple juice!

 
At 11:23 PM, August 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gross. I can smell the patchouli, reusable tampons, and compost bins blowing in the windmills.

 
At 12:23 PM, August 03, 2007, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

Would that include cows and deer?

WHAT?!??! It's a valid question!

 
At 3:34 PM, August 03, 2007, Blogger Owen said...

orangemojojo: Cows drink cows milk, so they're disqualified. Presumably the same goes for deer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home