Sad sad Courtney
In the upcoming issue of Harper's Bazaar Courtney says the follow things.
"I've lost a lot of weight, and I have done it through being quite disciplined."Oh Courtney, just so you know, you don't have to try and make up these stories. We don't believe you, we haven't for years, or maybe never did. We would only believe you if you said "I've been on drugs for twenty years and have an eating disorder and may have a growing addiction to plastic surgery". But, I don't think you'll say that any time soon.
She says she now weighs about 139 pounds and credits her new figure to "colonics and fasting" and eating a daily diet of two meal replacement shakes and "fish and macrobiotic food."
"Some people think it's about weight loss, but it's about detoxing,"
She blamed her weight gain on a bad breakup and eating too much macrobiotic food.
"I hate reading magazines where the actresses are saying, 'Broccoli and fish, broccoli and fish.' You liars. You bulimic liars."
"For many years, I took pills. I felt like I had this dirty secret"
The fact that you actually say and think that you taking pills was a "dirty secret" is ridiculous. And by the way, how exactly does eating too much macrobiotic food make you fat?
So just stop talking, it doesn't matter. Focus on poor Frances Bean, she's 15 and so far scandal free, let's try to keep her that way shall we?
And, just because I want my friends to have their eyes burn like mine do...I show you this. Behold, the photo of naked Courtney. This is either a very good cut-and-paste of her head and tattoos on another persons body or someones crowning glory in their career as a photo retoucher. Yay Photoshop!

2 Comments:
She and Putin could get together and make some really pasty porn!
look how blurrrrrrrry that tattoo is! Even her ankles had to be retouched!
Post a Comment
<< Home