ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Finally!

It was only a matter of time, and god knows I was counting the days, but Amy Winehouse was "rushed to the hospital this morning after some sort of incident".

Frankly, I was shocked that she made her Lollapalooza appearance last week. I would have lost that bet, I was sure she wouldn't make it.

Anyway, she is back in London and was treated for the ever popular "exhaustion" but has since been released and is at home. She has also been "ordered" to take a "complete rest" so that means all upcoming shows have been canceled.

Her reps says the issue "came about quickly" and is likely due to her "grueling world tour schedule".

Right, it has nothing to do with the liquor, the drugs and possible cutting...of course not. Also, was the tour really that grueling since she took unscheduled breaks frequently for "illness" and canceled shows.

I don't think this photo is from the hospital visit, but I thought I'd post it since it is a hair change for her.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, August 09, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

The Sun has told us that "The semi-conscious singer was hauled in by husband Blake Fielder-Civil and a girl pal." and "was given an adrenaline shot in the early hours drama. And she had her stomach pumped."

Obviously you don't get your stomach pumped for "exhaustion", so I'm going with OD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home