Dangerous
Today I was looking at adoptable rabbits on line, which is never good because it makes me want more.
This is one handsome little guy with beautiful markings.. He is looking for that perfect forever home with hopefully another bunny to cuddle with. He is litter trained and neutered. Preferred adopter should be experienced in rabbit care. Indoor housing only. This pet is already house trained. This pet has been altered."Altered" is that supposed to be what most would refer to as "fixed"?
His name is McManus, which is funny because I've been thinking for about ten years that the next male pet I get would be Angus. Angus McManus would be hilarious.Also, he would have another bunny to cuddle with (assuming Oly didn't totally annoy him) and I have plenty of experience in rabbit care. But this is all a bad idea, I don't need another rabbit.
On the other hand...is is sooooo cute.

5 Comments:
Oh, just do it already.
Oly needs a friend -- and he is so cute! You should definitely go for it. Amy Sedaris would totally approve.
These comments are all coming from multi-pet households.
I told myself after Dinky passed away that I would stick to one at a time and I've stuck to that for four years.
I shouldn't have gone on the website at all. It is too tempting.
I did the same with a ferret rescue site two weeks ago. Luckily, they're asking that the ones I've been looking at be adopted along with their bunkmates, so my resolve to see how Umberto manages on his own was strengthened. A bit. If he shows any signs of loneliness....
It doesn't matter how many pets we have, we're just egging you on because it's fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home