Enough Amy, enough.
Ever dependable tabloid, The Sun, has been true to their mission; following quick on the heels of death, who happens to be right behind Amy Winehouse and is just inches away from her.I don't usually commit to dates on celebrity death pool stuff, but I think Amy is an easy bet. I give her ten months, and I will say OD, or a Sid and Nancy style "accident".
To recap, Amy went into rehab for a day (in the US), left and went to the UK, had a scan of some sort on her head (seizure concerns after OD). Then she went to a hotel for a couple days and then she and Blake checked in to a rehab in the UK. That also lasted a day. For the last week or so her and Blake have been in a pricey hotel in a posh area of London.
But last night there were fireworks. They had a fight round about 3.30 AM, Amy ran screaming from the room and down the street with Blake in pursuit. Amy hoped a ride in a car (hope she knew them), later she was spotted getting cigarettes while looking obviously messed up (not just physically). But, by 5.00 AM she was back at the hotel with Blake, and then they were seen heading out together both looking like they had just escaped a bear attack.
Here is a nice close up of Blake trying to hide his battle wounds. Of course, I guess we shouldn't judge, perhaps he just had a nasty accident with a rabid squirrel, they have those in London right? Either way, great disguise, a t-shirt wrapped around the middle of his neck totally distracts the eye. Amy was questioned by police the next day but said Blake didn't attack or hurt her so that is that. Although I think maybe someone should have talked to Blake about those scratches as well.It has been long rumored that Amy shoots heroin, as many celebrities do she finds creative ways to shoot-up so the tracks wont show, although that is kind of funny in her case since her arms are usually covered in cuts. Anyway, she also has this weird sort of trademark, and I don't mean the hair, eyeliner or tattoos. She almost always is wearing ballet slippers. I always thought "I can't imagine wearing those on the street, they are so thin, any little pebble would hurt". However, it all makes sense to me now.
She wears them because they slip on and off VERY easily and quickly and when you go to the loo to shoot-up every hour you gotta be fast.
The Sun just says the blood proves she does shoot-up between her toes, I added the comment on the shoes themselves, but here is the hard photographic proof.

And, just so you know that those aren't black eyes, but just smeared eye-liner, here is a better one of Amy's face. I would have made a point in those two hours to find a napkin or just used my shirt to do a little clean-up on the face, but that is just me. Although, she did find some giant band-aids.


4 Comments:
I think these people are beyond help. I've got my money on the Sid/Nancy scenario.
http://onefiveplace.blogspot.com/2007/08/are-you-amy-winehouse-flow-chart.html
I think ten months might be right on target. She is all kinds of messed up. I cannot imagine shooting up between my toes.
Amy's loved ones need to plan an intervention. As a group, they need to tell her that smoking is an unhealthy habit and then take away her Camels.
Post a Comment
<< Home