ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Really really should have stayed home

I refrain from work comments because I am paranoid so let's just say it has been a crap ass day this days problems will prove to make the next couple months really bad too.

After my October vacation I must really decide what to do about this. October can't come soon enough.

Forgive me if I am currently ignoring you, I fear that if I open my mouth I will just go a boring tirade and frankly, I just can't help but think "why bother".

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, September 19, 2007, Blogger AMY said...

I've been meaning to call you, but I figured I'd just complain about my job. I'm sorry things are crappy, but I'm glad you at least have a vacation to look forward to. I'm just counting the days til Veteran's Day.

 
At 7:01 PM, September 21, 2007, Blogger Zumiland said...

You are starting to sound like the Prince of Darkness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home