In today's bizzaro news
Two people who I thought might be bat-shit crazy are now proven to be bat-shit crazy and one bat-shit crazy court case.
On her first appearance as new co-host on The View Whoopi Goldberg defended Michael Vick. In a nutshell she blames/excuses his behavior because he was raised and from "the south". Um, okay Whoopi, whatever you say.
At some late hour of his legendary telethon Jerry Lewis called someone a "illiterate f*****" while his mic was hot (oops). Then he tried to recover but didn't, today people are calling for an apology. Isiah might have some tips for him, come to think of it Whoopi might excuse it since he is so old and when he was growing up it was probably okay to call people that.
In a statement today Lewis says he was making
"a joking comment to a member of my production team."
"I apologize to anyone who was offended," he went on. "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard. In the family atmosphere of the telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well"
And finally R. Kelly's trial is delayed AGAIN. That girl is going to have her own 13 year old daughter by the time this trial actually happens. It is ridiculous that it is taking this long.

2 Comments:
As a proud Southerner, I take offense at Whoopi's comments about Vick. Being Southern in no way means you fight dogs. Or cocks, for that matter. We have enough problems without her adding to things people hold against us!
Working on The View is affecting Whoopi's brain. What a moronic statement. She should go back to playing mediums in movies (Ghost) and stop trying to play amateur psychoanalyst.
Post a Comment
<< Home