Something to look forward to
I am officially booked for my fall vacation. I will again vacation in the lovely and BBQ filled Charlotte, North Carolina.
No details (other than departure and arrival dates) have been determined yet but I have made three requests. Lancaster’s BBQ, awesome BBQ and hush puppies, Mama Dottie's, really good crab cakes and hush puppies and an Indian place that I forgot the name of, but I'm sure my friend will know.
I believe Mama Dottie's was new and run by New Orleans transplants so I hope it made it. My mouth is watering already.
Beyond that I am really looking forward to relaxing and hanging out with my friend. Maybe watch a few movies, have a few drinks and see some new things.
Six weeks seems like a lifetime away but I'm sure it will sneak up on me, especially as I try to get stuff at work ready enough for me to leave for two weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home