Wouldn't this be awesome for my birthday?
I wont make my own birthday cake 'cause that would be weird. Most of the Tardis cakes I've found have been lying on their side so having one that is actually standing is really great. I applaud them for going all the way and not taking the easy out. It is a little squat but overall it is brilliant.
The other Tardis standing cake I saw had the blue color airbrushed on, and frankly most airbrush work on cakes sucks. I've seen a lot more spotty uneven jobs than good.
The only problem is that the shop is in Scotland. Oh well. Maybe next year.
I also found a photo of this fantastic Dalek cake but haven't found who made it yet. The blog I found it on mentioned it was from a shop in York but that is all I know.

3 Comments:
Exterminate! Exterminate!
I could get that done by your 41st birthday.
Oh how I love the Doctor Who jokes. Always funny, at least to me and about a million dorks.
And I knew Orangemojojo would also enjoy this post.
Post a Comment
<< Home