ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Yes, I know I don't have black on

It is a bad laundry day. What I really mean is that I should have done laundry last night.

Today I am wearing blue jeans, a long sleeve green shirt and a black hoodie. However, in the office it is a little warm for the hoodie.

So people keep mentioning how weird it is that I am wearing blue jeans, then they realize the bigger issue. I haven't got black on.

Trust me. I feel weird about it too people, you aren't the only ones who think it is weird.

I promise, I'll do laundry tomorrow and be back in black just like AC/DC.

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, September 28, 2007, Blogger Owen said...

Aren't you required to post a photo if you're talking about what you're wearing?

 
At 8:38 PM, September 28, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

I guess that would have been both polite and informative. However, I did not have a camera with me and frankly I don't really want that outfit to live forever in the blog-o-sphere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home