They didn't let me keep my wisdome teeth!
I suppose the real story here is that Scarlett Johansson is kind of weird, or at least did something that many people think is weird and creepy. Her boyfriend, Ryan Reynolds, had a birthday this week. A source "close" to Scarlett said.
“She’d just had her wisdom teeth removed, so she had one dipped in gold and strung on a necklace for him.”Frankly, I don't see what the big deal is, it isn't like she sent him his puppies head in a box. Sure, it isn't very traditional but teeth fall out all the time and we traditionally tell children to put them under pillows to get money from faeries. So why is it so bad to dip it in gold and make it jewelery?
However all I can think is that is that when I got my wisdom teeth out I specifically asked to get them and wasn't allowed. Some bullshit about them being "medical waste" blah blah blah they need to be "disposed of properly". What ever. They were mine and I should have been allowed to have them.
I'm sure you are now asking yourself "what the hell did you want them for?" All I can say is that somewhere at my parents house there is a box of ALL my baby teeth that fell out, and one adult tooth that was pulled before I got braces. It is really the just the principal, I've never had any plans for them and don't foresee any either.
I found some awesome photos of wisdom teeth but decided my favorites might be too bloody to post up. Instead I'll just put this one up.

3 Comments:
My friend Friar Sarcasmos had his dog neutered and demanded to keep the testicles. He told the vet he'd paid for a whole dog and was therefore entitled. He used to keep them in a jar on his desk, but I think our boss made him take them home at some point.
Hm. On his desk? That might be a bit much, even for me.
It does remind me that I also was not told (prior to surgery) that getting my tonsils in a jar was an option (I was five). I was a little heart broken when a classmate brought theirs to class a few months later as show and tell and I figured out I had missed an opportunity.
They let me keep my wisdom teeth, but I have no idea where they are now. I should look into that. I have a feeling my stepmother threw them away.
Post a Comment
<< Home