ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Bunny

I got a comment on my Flickr page (my cakes) and that lead me to a fantastic Flickr page. You'll see why I love it pretty quickly.

I don't know how they got that Bunny to wear a sweater, I'm seriously impressed. Oly would eat that in two minutes.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, November 11, 2007, Blogger AMY said...

That bunny in a sweater is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. You don't think Ollie would wear a sweater???

 
At 10:52 PM, November 11, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

Sadly, I'm pretty sure he'd find a way to eat it before I could even get a photo. I still might try, it would make a great holiday card.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home