ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Shout out to my Homie!

Today is my Homie's birthday, although I don't think I've called him that in ten years.

Happy Birthday Owen!


If you were I squirrel I think you would look like this, but with glasses.

4 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, January 18, 2008, Blogger Owen said...

...and the camera would be broken. :-(

 
At 2:50 PM, January 18, 2008, Blogger Butternugget said...

Oh no! What happened? Although that explains the Picture of the Day absence.

 
At 3:12 PM, January 18, 2008, Blogger Owen said...

My Canon S80 has a problem that Canon's are (apparently) known for: the E18 error, which happens when the extending lens gets jammed and extender motor stops working. I'm sending it to get fixed, but until then I'm a non-picture-taking squirrel.

 
At 3:33 PM, January 18, 2008, Blogger Butternugget said...

So sad, I will wait for the day when you post retroactively and I am able to look at the back "catalog" all in one sitting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home