ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Geography

I don't often comment about work, I don't care to be fired or sued but this is harmless and too funny not to mention.

In reviewing some data today I was trying to figure out why a few records had been coded "Inactive". This code is not really used in our workplace, we have other codes and processes in place to deal with bad addresses, deceased etc.

In an attempt to clean them up I looked at a few and they seem to be from several years ago and all by one person who probably just didn't know the correct process as most of them were clearly noted to be labeled "Inactive" for lack of a mailable address.

This was my favorite.

The address was listed as "Arabian Gulf, Kuwait". The following was the note left in explanation for labeling the record "Inactive".

"Service suspended unable to forward via Japan"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home