Not helping

The rumor that Angie is pregnant with twins has been floating around for a couple weeks now. Honestly, I don't care much if she is or isn't and she should have the right to privacy either way and especially if she is she should be able to announce it (or not) any time she wants.
But, this dress certainly makes me think that she is pregnant. Mostly because I can't recall the last time I saw Angie wearing something that wasn't at best form fitting and at worst skin tight. Granted, she can sure get away with it, unless of course she is pregnant.
In addition to concealing the bump of pregnancy she could be hiding at least Zahara and Shiloh under there, and maybe even Pax. Although I think Maddox is too big now.

1 Comments:
Okay... what is up with Brad's hair lately? Ick.
Post a Comment
<< Home