Holy Mother of God. Robots are totally going to take of the world someday.
Maybe I'm just high on cough syrup (indeed I am) but this is frickin' amazing.
The way this "Big Dog" maneuvers on rough terrain is more than amazing. It is just frickin' awesome.
Best bits, when kicked (at 0:34) it stumbles but never falls and fully recovers in seconds to keep on marching. And when it goes all Bambi on the ice but doesn't fall, and again recovers in seconds, nothing short of stunning (at 1:24).
You may actually need that Robot Insurance (which by the way is one of the funniest SNL fake commercials ever). Cylons are not far away my friend and they are going to go all haywire and that unstoppable march they will be on will be to hunt down every last human.

3 Comments:
"When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use." -- Joseph Stalin
Stalin had a very intimate knowledge with evil.
I guess I just don't care about robots. I wasn't that excited about that video. But when robots do take over the world, I'll be sorry.
Robot insurance - hee!
How about a 6' robot with a teddy bear head?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6729745.stm
Post a Comment
<< Home