Back in Time
I saw this photo this morning and really wanted to write about it but I had to work. Whatever. So of course the ever funny and clever Fug Girls beat me to it.
Thing is I can't not talk about this.

This is from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction/ceremony thing last night.
First, I do love that Iggy still finds no really good reason to wear a shirt...ever. AND he found a way to distract me from his scarily thin and veiny frame. Turning orange and bleaching his teeth to a very unnatural white has done the trick, I almost don't even notice anything else. Well done in a bizzaro kind of way.
Second, to Madonna, we get it, we really do. You do not have to continually remind us that you are first and foremost known for being naked or almost naked or making us think you might do something, any second mind you, that involves you being naked. The sad part is I could (and kind of do still) really really love this dress if you just had a slip skirt underneath. Your hair and make-up are awful in a really heavy 80's sort of way. Finally, I would love to know if you are flexing your right bicep right now. Because it looks like you are gripping that award like it is the only branch between you and a most certain death as you hang off the edge of cliff above a very large crevasse.
Finally, Justin, would it kill you to tuck that shirt in? Just because Iggy isn't wearing a shirt at all doesn't mean you get a pass. We know you can clean up good in all those fancy suits you have so tuck it in. While you are at it ditch the Sketchers for something a little more dressy.
Thanks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home