ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oscar: Worst Dressed

Presenting Rebecca Miller, Daniel Day-Lewis' wife.

As I mention below in the red carpet commentary, this is just awful. The ribbons, the contrasting fabrics, the print on the fabric and those horrible giant black rhinestones on the chest dead center. What I couldn't see on the TV I can see here, black and white striped shoes? This is just all too much.



May I also mention to Daniel, brown suede shoes do not go with a black tuxedo, even if it is trimmed in brown. I know you march to your own drummer when it comes to fashion, and to a point I appreciate that but I can't support brown suede with a tux.

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, February 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't support lining a tux with brown. The tux doesn't seem like it fits him well, either. He kinda looks askew.

GoFug contends he looks hot, which I can't argue with. He doesn't have to try very hard.

 
At 9:16 PM, February 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Jennifer Hudson? http://fabsugar.com/1069669

 
At 9:21 PM, February 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I see you got to Jennifer Hudson just now. I agree 100%.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home