More red carpet
John Travalota’s hair is just ridiculous now. It seriously looks like a flocked Easter rabbit. He needs to be like Angelina Jolie and let us all see what we know is there, a big balding head. Holy Crap! So early and we may already have the worst dress. Daniel Day-Lewis’s wife is in a horrendous bizarre mess of ribbons, velvet (?) and gianormous black rhinestones in a flower shape. Shit. I gotta find a photo of that fast.
Hm. A little boring so far. Ellen Page looks nice, a little flapper number. She just turned 21, nice birthday week for her. Her hair is okay from the front, but all and all kind of rough, but she is such a tomboy it is probably as girly as she gets.
Up until now I have thought Diablo Cody was very cute and had pretty good style sense. But this is totally bizarre. Maybe she did this to try to hide the shoes that have become part of a mini scandal. Rhinestones on a water color cheetah pattern fabric that does nothing to show of her figure or that fact that she is in fact not 65 years old or Cher.Hilary Swank, you amaze me, not ‘cause I think you are good, in fact I think you are crap, super crappy actually but I don’t know how you have won so many awards. You suck just as much as you did in 90210 when you got canned early. I’m never letting that craptastic event go. I will remind everyone of that until the day I die.
Moving on…
I like Kristin Chenoweth, her Broadway background; her crazy high pitched speaking voice and her amazing singing voice. I also like this little number. I like the sheer draping; it is classic and simple and not overtly showy or showing of too much skin. Classy.Okay, here we go, Jon Stewart hosting again. I'm still looking for a photo of Daniel Day-Lewis' wife so check back.

2 Comments:
I don't really like the Chenoweth garb. There's another pic here: http://fabsugar.com/1069436
GoFug let it go without comment.
That sorta transparency bugs me, I think. There's something else about it I can't quite put my finger on.
I'm sticking with it, I like it. I didn't care for what she just wore to sing a nominated song though, it was too busy in the skirt.
Also, 62% of the voters on fabsugar "love it". I did vote.
Post a Comment
<< Home