ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby names

I'm a bit late on this one. I thought of it when I first heard the news and then quickly forgot.

Today Hello has a photo of mom Helena Bonham Carter out with new baby Indiana.

Indiana is a girl, she has a brother named Billy Ray and of course their famed father is Tim Burton.

Neither of these names are as strange (or stupid) as Jermajesty, Diezel, Denim, Speck Wildhorse or Audio Science*. Truth be told, I kind of like Audio Science but that might be for secret 80's teen loves that revolved around music and music alone.

Anyway...Billy Ray isn't bad, it is just a bit to southern for me, especially when he's growing up in London and his mum and dad are very not southern, but considering what else is out there, not horrible.

However, Indian makes me think of one thing and one thing only.


"We named the dog Indiana" Professor Henry Jones (A.K.A Indian Jones' dad)

Thankfully it is a very popular quote and can be heard here.

*In case you don't recall, Jermajesty is Jermain Jackson's son, Diezel and Denim are both from Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis, Speck Wildhorse is John Mellencamp's son, and Audio Science is Shannyn Sossamon's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home