I'd be mad...if I were sleeping
I just got home, it is 4.02 AM and a guy two buildings away from me is alternating between shoveling (with a metal shovel) and using a snow blower.
Sure, there is a decent amount of snow, yes it does need to be cleared away but at 4 AM??
If I had been asleep this would piss me off, but since I just got home and I'm not really tired this doesn't make me mad, it just kind of confuses me and makes me wonder why he thinks it is okay to use a snow blower so early (or late depending on how you think).
Other than the really loud motor it is really great out. It is beautiful out, the snow is glittery and crunchy under-foot and since I live on a smaller street we haven't been plowed so it still hasn't been turned grey and slushy. The air is crisp and still now that all the blowing has calmed down.
Yay winter and snow!

1 Comments:
We have a crazy shoveler who starts shoveling as soon as we get 1/4 inch of snow. We've been awakened on more weeknights than we can count by the scraping of her shovel on the walk outside our window, between two tallish buildings so the sound bounces around. It takes her at least 1.2 hour to do that narrow strip of sidewalk. inSANE!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home