ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

And so it begins...the red carpet.

Pre-Oscar, red carpet with Richard Roeper. I don’t like him; don’t want to watch him interview anyone. I don't think I can watch this red carpet session for very long.

Anne Hathaway, I can’t decide how I feel about her dress (or her frankly). The garland of flowers running down the side like a beauty pageant sash is a bit much.

There was a rain delay for the race (which is not to far from the Oscars actually) so the race has just started which means I have a conflict. Right now I’m flipping back and fourth, Oscar red carpet and the race, but the Oscars will win in the end.

The rain has lifted a bit; hopefully it will stay clear until the red carpet is done.




Sarah Larson (George Clooney’s date) is that dress made from Monet’s Water Lilies? Ick.

It is clear that Angelia Jolie is pregnant by her appearance at the Independent Spirit awards, but part of me really wishes she wasn’t and she just hid a ham under her dress to play a joke on the public. Or, like Bjork with her swan egg would just drop a fake baby out of her dress on the red carpet tonight. That would be hilarious.









Saoirse Ronan I know she is a child, but her hair is awful. Who let her do that? Her dress is cute, vintage flavor, nice color, but I can't stop focusing on her boring bad hair.

Let’s take in a little Barbara Walters…she’ll be talking with Miley Cyrus, Ellen Page, Harrison Ford, and Vanessa Williams. Huh? Yeah, I don’t get it either, the only one that makes sense is Ellen Page.

Destiny Hope Cyrus (A.K.A. Miley, A.K.A. Hannanah Montana) I really don’t get why she is on the Barbara’s pre-Oscar show, or presenting on the Oscars. Whatever. Hilariously, she was born Destiny Hope Cyrus, nicknamed Smiley and then it was somehow shortened to Miley. Very recently she legally changed her name to Miley Ray Cyrus. Good choice?

Barbara really is pretentious and snooty, I forget that sometimes.

In speaking with Ellen Page Barbara sort of makes fun of the fact that a lot of her American exposure has been pretty much movies no one saw. She doesn’t even mention Re-Genesis, which is a Canadian sci-fi show that has been running for a while; well it has in Chicago anyway. But I remember IMDB-ing her because I could have sworn she was a boy for the first two episodes.

Anyway…I’m going to make dinner and be back for the real deal because I’m sure her interview with Harrison Ford will be depressing and lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home