Oscar Part 1
Jon Stewart's joke “usually when you see a black man or woman as president an asteroid is about to blow up the Statue of Liberty” was really funny. It is true, it is the only way we know a movie is set in the future sometimes. Otherwise his monologue was pretty ho-hum.
Elizabeth: The Golden Age just won for best costume, which is good because it is the only thing that was good about that movie. Such a shame as the first one was great.
I’ve decided upon second look that I do not like Anne Hathaway’s dress. It would have been very lovely, albeit a little boring, without the garland of flowers.
Katherine Heigl, I used to like you, I also used to like Grey’s Anatomy. Now, I find you to be so ridiculously snobby and full of yourself. The fact that you came to the podium to just present an award and asked forgiveness for your nervousness is sooooo annoying. Also, I agree with most of the gossip blogs, you need to quit smoking.
While I am bored with acceptance speeches I’ll show you a picture of Tilda Swinton. I think she is an amazing actress and her recent mini scandal (bringing boy-toy date while husband is at home with the two kids) is pretty awesome. But, damn woman. Looking at you for even a brief moment makes me feel like you are stealing my soul with your piercing eyes. I also feel a chill to the core of my being. I’ve got to go shake this off.OH SHIT. They just showed one of my most favorite clips. When Marlee Matlin presented the award to Michael Douglas for Wall Street. A few of you know exactly why I love this clip. The rest of you will have to suffer the confusion. Sorry.

4 Comments:
Heigl looks awesome, though. I'll take your word on it that she's a snob because I don't have the patience to watch these shows. Actors and actresses do their best work when someone else writes their lines for them. Ditto for ballplayers.
But the clothes are worth talking about. I'm glad you're there to bravely put up with all the forced chitchat.
Here's a pic of Heigl: http://fabsugar.com/1069758
She does look good, she usually does. Lately her comments in interviews etc...have started to tarnish the way I see her and with the amount she smokes those looks are going to fade faster than they should. She is seriously photographed smoking all the time.
Whoa, I think it's Katherine Heigl who's going to steal my soul. Tilda's just going to ask to borrow a pencil, 'cause she just came from track and field and forgot all her stuff.
She does have a bit of a femme-bot stare in here eyes.
Post a Comment
<< Home