Oscar Part 2
The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) is presenting for special effects. I like The Rock, I admit it. Despite his wrestling back-ground and that horrible movie this summer (The Game Plan). I think he is kind of charming and funny.
Sweeney Todd people just won for Art Direction, well deserved. The visuals for that film were amazing.
Oh Jennifer Hudson. Your delivery is wooden and scary AND did you learn nothing last year? Are you still letting Andre dress you? Stop it, he is no good, you look awful in that thing. It cuts you in all the wrong places and your breasts look like they are on a shelf.
Wow. I am bored. We’ve had a couple songs, and the foreign film, and the short, which by the way was presented by The Bee Movie bee (A.K.A Jerry Sienfeld). I hate when they have animation “present” awards.
Crap. Get ready, Tilda just won best supporting actress, she is going to steal our souls. What the hell is she wearing? Usually she dresses a bit manish, but this is a drappy black velvet number that covers one arm in what appears to be a large velvet trash bag, not good. The other arm is decent and I would have just called it bland had both arms been sleeveless.
“the always fantastic Jessica Alba” I guess they couldn’t introduce her as the “always hot” which would have been more accurate as she really isn’t a great actress, but is widely considered super hot.
James McAvoy, I love a Scottish brogue, and he’s cute. That is all I have to say about that.
Snooze. This is the bit where they explain how the Oscars work.
Another song…
Jon Stewart just did a joke about all the pregnant actresses (Jessica Alba, Cate Blanchett, and Nicole Kidman) by of course poking fun at the fact that Angelina is still “rumored” to be pregnant. It wasn’t that funny.
Coming up…Nicole Kidman will present…let’s see if she can show any emotion with her face. I hear because she is pregnant she has laid off the Botox.

4 Comments:
I like Marion Cotillard's dress. But I don't think it would look right on me:
http://fabsugar.com/1069631
I've been mulling that one over. The front view is better than the side, but I am torn mostly because it is Gaultier who I love.
I may discuss it later, I've saved a photo of it from the side.
"I've been mulling that one over."
You mean there's a chance you might think it would look good on me?
It would hide a lot of Minnie's hair, at least.
Ha! Mr. Gautlier would probably support that, you should contact him.
Post a Comment
<< Home