ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oscar Part 3

I wasn’t going to talk about Colin Farrell almost falling except the “review” of past Best Picture winners is so long I’ve got nothing else to do while they show us every one with very emotional music accompaniment. So he came out, slipped, almost fell, caught himself and then went back and slid across on purpose. That rascal.

Renee Zellweger, got a question for you. Did you forget your jewelery? Seriously, you aren’t wearing any, and you need some. Yes, you have a very shiny glittery dress which I would normally say calls for more understated adornments, but none? You are wearing a nice wide cuff bracelet, but no necklace and no earrings and that boy hair cut from 1984 that everyone has been complaining about for months. Your dress is nice, but I would have liked it more with out the brooch thing in the middle.

Nicole however has got enough necklace for three people. That thing is a monster. I might actually like it if it didn’t seem to be fighting with her dress neckline. The dress in plain, but I like it, a classic black dress. Some may complain that with her complexion it is a little too gothy but you know that doesn’t bother me. The other problem with the necklace is that as she moves it tends to sort of get suck around one breast which is never flattering.

I do like that she is going back to being more of a red head again, it is better for her than the pale blonde.


And, no, she still can’t show emotion with her face, frozen stiff, such a shame that we have Botox.

Ironic that they have Penolope Cruz presenting for Best Foreign film. I can’t understand any of the films and I can’t understand her. And I think her dress is too furry and/or feathery, but it does distract me from the fact that her nose almost touches her lip. Can you tell I don’t like her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home