ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Lisa Marie


I'm pretty indifferent about Lisa Marie Presley, she's had her ups and downs but this is crazy. If this was taken on her way to Target or something I wouldn't say a word because it isn't that bad. But why would you go to a red carpet event like this?

For the record I only have problems with the hair and make-up. Unlike other people I do not have a problem with her weight, first, she is pregnant and second it isn't like she is 300 pounds.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, August 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more you stare at the pic, the less revolting it looks. Maybe if you stare at it the same amount of time it takes to put on her make-up, she starts to look good.

I'm not going to put that much time into this to find out, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home