ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Better now?


If not I have an otter in a bib.

(In response to the comment Nico's Mom left on Katie Holmes)

3 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, July 22, 2008, Blogger Nico's Mom said...

Ah, bliss...

Kittens rock, otters will do, but a monkey with a cape riding a goat would totally make my day.

 
At 9:30 AM, July 23, 2008, Blogger Owen said...

Inevitably lolcatted.

 
At 9:45 AM, July 23, 2008, Blogger Butternugget said...

And in full disclosure...I got this photo and the comment about the otter in a bib from a Mighty Boosh episode.

Howard uses this photo to control his temper.

Still funny, and better than looking at scary Katie Holmes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home