Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Remember when Katie Holmes was 29?
It seems like just the other day that Mrs. Tom Cruise was not even thirty years old. It seems however, by the looks of this photo, that she aged ten years between yesterday and today.
I really hope this look is for her Broadway debut.
I just keep thinking of high school theater and how they would put on horrible garish make-up in an effort "to be seen by the audience" and yet from the audience it was still garish.
Yeah, in junior high, I played a character that everyone thought was going to be the villain-- almost all play long-- until the last ten minutes when I was exonerated AND won the girl. (It was a forgettable performance, I'm sure, in a play I can't even remember the name of, now.)
Anyway, they decided to brush my long red hair straight up so that I looked even more diabolical. Ok, ok, you're going to have to imagine that I had long hair, even on the top of my head.
Okay... PLEASE post something else so I don't have to see this hideous picture every time I turn on my computer. It's seriously creeping me out. I'd rather see a picture of Nicole Kidman traipsing around in her low-rise jeans and form-fitting shirts three weeks after giving birth. Bitch.
9 Comments:
What the hell is that?
"LIFE IS A CABARET, OLD CHUM! COME TO THE CAAAA - BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"
and now Flashdance and Fame are vying for space in my head. MAKE IT STOP!!!
I know the feeling.
I just keep thinking of high school theater and how they would put on horrible garish make-up in an effort "to be seen by the audience" and yet from the audience it was still garish.
and horrible.
Yeah, in junior high, I played a character that everyone thought was going to be the villain-- almost all play long-- until the last ten minutes when I was exonerated AND won the girl. (It was a forgettable performance, I'm sure, in a play I can't even remember the name of, now.)
Anyway, they decided to brush my long red hair straight up so that I looked even more diabolical. Ok, ok, you're going to have to imagine that I had long hair, even on the top of my head.
Are you sure no one has pictures?
Someone probably does have pictures.
Okay... PLEASE post something else so I don't have to see this hideous picture every time I turn on my computer. It's seriously creeping me out. I'd rather see a picture of Nicole Kidman traipsing around in her low-rise jeans and form-fitting shirts three weeks after giving birth. Bitch.
Post a Comment
<< Home