Math much?
I was watching a video on Youtube for Naked Eyes, Always Something There To Remind Me, and I read this comment below.
I was 10 years old when I heard this song in Portugal back in 1982, now I'm 39 years old. Good song, good memories.My first thought was, this song was not released (the Naked Eyes version) in 1982, I was pretty sure. I checked, it was 1983.
Then I quickly realized there was way more wrong with this, and it is basic math. I am 37 and in 1982 I was 12, so how in the heck are you 10 years old in 1982 and 39 now? Even with some give for what month in '82 it was there is no way. 1982 was 26 years ago.
It is still an awesome song.

6 Comments:
In Portugal, you start counting your age at the moment your older sister was conceived.
What if I don't have an older sister? Am I zero years old?
In Portugal, everyone has an older sister.
In Bulgaria you start counting your age at the moment you realize Santa Claus doesn't exist.
Owen, that's the silliest tradition I ever heard of.
What if I am Bulgarian but grew up in Portugal? It is all so confusing, and by that I mean math.
Post a Comment
<< Home