ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Toast Girl

Since I can't really understand French or Japanese (despite studying both of them) I can only assume this is a song about a Bridgette Bardot character who happens to have baguettes for hands and how sad her life is being cursed with baguette hands.

It is sung by Toast Girl.

Who is Toast Girl you ask? Apparently she started her career by making a hat with a toaster on it so she could make toast on her head. Duh. She apparently really likes toast, and the color red.

It's Japanese, that is all you really need to say when trying to explain what you are about to see.



She's got more video up, all about making toast, with some dancing and singing.



Girl likes her bread.

I just wish it wasn't a wig and that she wore the toaster hat during the whole performance.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, September 03, 2008, Blogger Owen said...

Okay, tells little girl her gloves are shit. Pixies rise from her still-warm corpse. Claymation Jesus preaches the good news. Slices her hands to make garlic bread. Everything seems standard as far as I can tell.

 
At 12:09 PM, September 03, 2008, Blogger Butternugget said...

Thanks! It is so much more clear now that I know what she is saying. Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home