Pregnant, still.
Doesn't it seem like Gwen Stefani has been pregnant for a year?
I hate her more than words can say so I don't really care, I just realized after reading that both Matt Damon and Ricky Martin became parents that Gwen was still pregnant. I guess she announced (or was forced to announce) really early.
And yes, you read that right, RICKY MARTIN is a parent now. Apparently an unknown surrogate had twin boys for him (and I'm assuming his partner) last month.
Is the baby trend over yet? I'm sick of it. First it was the small dogs in outfits as the must have Hollywood accessory and then the baby, it has had good couple years run and I'm ready for the next new trend.

2 Comments:
Next trend like getting your baby taken away by social services?
Like when they get tired of the thing but it still isn't able to fend for itself, you know, the toddler-teen years.
But then that makes Brit a trend-setter and I like to avoid saying things like that.
That would also mean that Courtney Love was ahead of her time when she nearly had Frances Bean snatched away from her.
The nanny business in Hollywood must be booming.
Post a Comment
<< Home