ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

In a new world

Everyone knew Don LaFontaine, even if you think you didn't.

LaFontaine was the guy who voiced thousands and thousands of movie trailers, many of which started with the much parodied and infamous "In a world..."

He seemed to have a great sense of humor in real life, I'd seen him interviewed a few times but the best was when he was on Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me.

Anyway, movie trailers will never be the same.


LaFontaine died Monday "from complications from pneumothorax, a collapsed lung that causes air to build in the pleural cavity, his agent, Vanessa Gilbert, told "ET." He was 68 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home